If you want still waters,
Please do not come near.
In this bold waterfall,
They are likely to disappear.
I live with intensity
‘Cause I know I deserve it all.
I can feel my amazingness,
When I see you silence and withdraw.
But I can also feel your amazingness
When I look deep in your eyes
Their grace and shrewdness
Are about to take me to the skies.
So take your time and take a breathe.
Unwinding slowly goes the universe.
I have to say, this new Victoria is nice, more authentic, less serious, more in the cute mode, loving every leave that crosses her path (well, I’ve always been like this hihihi), but loving every little bug that sits in her skin… (now it is better hehehe)… working herself hard to be more vulnerable and less automatic… healthier, calmer, more creative… more open to life… less worried…
and the fuckin’ PhD????
I am not afraid anymore. I AM NOT AFRAID. I A M N O T A F R A I D.
But now I am afraid of not being afraid!!!
O renascimento da fenix.
Desde nova eu me destaquei na vida. Mas desde nova eu me deixei doutrinar por uma humildade excessiva. Uma humildade beirando a vergonha pelos meus feitos. Eu fiz e faco muita coisa sim! Eu sou multi, sim! Eu amo viver, melhorar, me aperfeicoar e ajudar outras pessoas. Contribuir para um mundo melhor. Essa sempre foi minha missao. E eu sempre tive energia para fazer tudo. E continuo tendo!!
Eu faco tudo. De tudo!! Por que eh essa quem eu sou. Eh essa pessoa multi, dinamica, apaixonada pelos desafios, pelas mudancas, pelos aprendizados que eu nasci para ser. E eh essa que eu vou ser. Para sempre. Minha energia eh infinita. Meu desejo por ser mais e fazer mais eh infinito. Unstoppable.
Embrace it, Vicky. Embrace the amazingness of who you are. Nurture it. And live it to its full extent. Voce eh o proprio universo em expansao. Voce expande.
A borboleta saiu do casulo.
Yesterday it was the first time we saw each other after we met.
Two months later. Precisely.
It was so nice. So nice to see him again.
And now he had a beard. A messy (and sexy) beard… (omg, i’m so like this! hahaha)
I am writing this post to help me keep his image in my mind.
I feel that I did not look at him enough and I fear that his face fades away in my volatile mind.
I do not want this to happen…
Anyways, this post is truly to talk about the lessons I’ve learnt from yesterday’s skype session with the free and amazing electron.
I felt that I was a bit nervous. Answering things right away. Not giving myself the time to digest and feel and then say something else…. but humm.. thinking better now, I indeed have given this time sometimes… and I am happy about it.
But yeah, I still have this feeling that we could be more in silence. That I could stare more at him… spending more time just and solely looking at him. Trying to engrave his authenticity, his curiosity, his fascination (and his messy beard) in my soul. But conversation hampers it. ‘Cause I turn my focus on connecting with my truth to answer to his inquiries with honesty…
Yeah… Attention is a limited resource indeed.
Hence, I am learning that I am still not so easy to be in the vulnerable mode and that I still need to make some effort just to be. But I have to recognize that I’ve been making a huge progress. And this acknowledgement is part of it.
I hope to be more grounded next time. But I also know that life is always timely unfolding. ♥
Lots of gratitude, Cosmos.
According to the text in the NetLogo dictionary “”replace-item” is used in conjunction with “set” to change a list”. But how is it done? And how does it work with list of lists?
- Answer to the first question (how to use the primitive replace-item to change a list):
- Let’s say that you have a list [1 2 3 4 5] called myList and you want to replace the first item by the string “a”. Check the picture below for an example using the command center:
- So, it is only “re-setting” the list replacing the desired item by the desired value.
- Now the answer to the second question (how to use the primitive replace-item to change an item in a list that is inside another list – that’s in a “list of list”):
- If you try to do it directly using the same procedure presented above, the result will be that the original list will be truncated. All other sublists will be lost and the only remaining is the one whose item was modified. Please check the pic below:
- As you could see, the original list was lost. Only remaining the sublist with the item changed. This happens, because the sintax of the primitive replace-item considers the second argument (replace-item index list value) as one single simple list.
- To solve this issue, that’s to have the item of the list inside a list modified and preserve the original list, you have to use an auxiliar list. Check the pic below:
- So, I have used the auxiliar list auxList to receive the value of the internal list I wanted to modify, and then I replaced the whole item of the original list myList using the sintax presented before (treating it as a simple list then).
I hope it helps. It helped me a lot. 🙂
- The primitive sum does not work for “list of list” ( e.g. [   ]). To solve this issue, I discovered that I can use “sum of sum”. Like: sum [ sum property] of agentset. The sum inside the brackets will turn the list into a simple list (in contrast to the list of list that would be obtained otherwise) and the sum outside the brackets will perform the sum you want. Please see an example from the model I am building below (the property sugarProductionMill is itself a list in the way I coded it): This is not explicit in the explanation given in the NetLogo Dictionary – as you can also check below:
Esse post nasce da minha sessão de meditação de hoje. Então, qual o sentido do dinheiro?
Esses dias tenho pensado sobre a situação político-econômica do Brasil. Sobre o que pode acontecer com nossas poupanças… sobre o que fazer para reduzir a vulnerabilidade diante desse cenário de incertezas…
Em geral eu sempre me culpo por não cuidar bem o suficiente de minhas próprias economias. De meus próprios recursos.
Eu curto assuntos que envolvem economia, mercado, finanças… mas eu tenho a maiorrrrrrr preguiça de ficar ligada nos fatos e ficar gerindo minhas economias… affffff Preguiça do mundo inteirooooo… eu sinto uma agonia até escrevendo sobre isso. Affff.Read More »